PromaxBDA’s goal is to build a stronger industry through mentorship, professional and workforce development, leadership training and diversity recruitment. We work closely with members and industry partners to design and execute education programs that support professionals at all stages of their career.
Our strategic priorities for industry development are to:
- Foster a stronger connection with our industry and the academic community
- Build a sustainable and inclusive pipeline of diverse talent
- Create rigorous and relevant professional development opportunities
- Activate and support strong mentoring partnerships
- Integrate volunteer engagement in the PromaxBDA membership experience
The PromaxBDA Diversity Council is one of the driving bodies behind our Industry Development initiatives. The Diversity Council is an industry collaborative of top marketing, creative services and human resources executives representing 10 broadcast and cable networks dedicated to building a more diverse workforce and inclusive industry.
- Build strong, collaborative partnerships with academic institutions and diverse professional associations
- Expose and prepare diverse talent communities for the opportunities in media marketing
- Build professional networks between industry executives and diverse creative and marketing talent
- Promo Pathway
- Internship program
- Student Competitions
- Creative Educators Network
- Executive Mentorship Program
- Skill Transfer Workshops and Seminars
For more information, please contact Vice President of Industry Development and Diversity, Katerina Zacharia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310.789.1523.