Effective: December 1, 2021
- Member Benefits – Your membership, based on your Membership tier, provides you one year/365 days of access to the designated benefits, including:
- Access to member-only events
- Receiving a member newsletter
- Ability to attend or watch virtual sessions
- Connecting through our member directory/dashboard
- Member discount, when applicable
- And more. To see a current list of benefits, please visit promax.org/membership
Member Benefits are exclusive to the individual whose name is on the membership and can not be transferred to another individual.
- Member Responsibility – You promise that any information that you give us is true, accurate, and complete and that you will keep your account and contact information up-to-date (including a current email address.) If you realize there’s any unauthorized use of your username or password or any breach of security, you need to let us know immediately.
- Membership Dues – In order to continue enjoying your member benefits, your membership dues must be current. Failure to pay will result in the loss of access to benefits of Membership or to the Promax community through the Promax website. Payment can be made through your Promax member dashboard or by contacting the Promax Membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds and Transfers – Purchase of a Promax Membership cannot be refunded or transferred. It is owned by the individual listed on the membership, and therefore access cannot be adjusted to reflect another individual.
- Adjusting Tiers of Membership – While we would like the Promax Memberships to be a flexible as possible, we do not allow members to downgrade their current membership. You must remain at your current Membership tier until your Membership is up for renewal. If you’d like to upgrade your annual membership to a higher tier, we will reduce the cost of your new tier by the price of your current membership tier. Please note, you cannot upgrade within 60 days of the end of membership paid yearly. Members paying monthly may upgrade at any time; this will restart your billing terms for another 12 months. To make any changes to your membership, please get in touch with the Promax Membership team at email@example.com.
- Eligibility – Membership to Promax is not an automatic right; it is a benefit for individuals who are a part of the entertainment marketing community that follow our reasonable rules and treat other community members well. We would like to have you as a part of the community throughout your career.
- Restrictions – By becoming a Promax Member, you agree that you will not:
- Share your log-in information
- Reproduce any information received as a part of your membership without written permission from Promax
- Post inappropriate, inaccurate, or offensive content on any Promax forums, groups, or discussions.
- Liability – You will not hold Promax liable for any tangible or intangible damage that might happen while participating in the Promax membership. You agree that Promax cannot guarantee any results from their membership. Any positive or negative results that might occur during your Promax membership are the results of your own personal choices.
- Privacy – Promax will not share any contact or personal information about you with any other members, non-members, or third parties.
- Suspension or Termination – Promax has the right to, using reasonable discretion, decide whether or not your use of your Promax Membership complies with these terms. We can suspend or terminate your Promax Membership at any time for any reason (within reason, of course) for any of the following:
- You breach these terms;
- You act in a way that does night align with the professional nature or values of our community; or
- You act in a way that could cause us or your fellow members harm. If we decide to terminate your Promax Membership permanently, you will have to appeal the decision to the executive team if you want to rejoin the community.